In a first ever three-day congress of GMSA Branches from the then three campuses of UDS namely;
Navrongo, Nyankpala and Wa held at Wa Campus from Sunday 17th December, 2007 to Tuesday
19th December, 2007 on the theme “Integrating GMSA on the various campuses – the sacred duty of the out-going executives of GMSA of the various campuses”, it was resolved that the various GMSA branches of the University should be integrated. It was also resolved that this integrated body (Central GMSA Seat) should go in line with SRC Central Seat and hence Navrongo Campus was mandated to host the maiden edition and to organize the maiden GMSA Week. However, the various branches should have independent representation at National GMSA.
This integrated body was working with a communiqué which was reached at Wa Campus in 2007 and revised at Navrongo in 2008 without any legal document which will guide the activities of the Association besides Qur’an and Hadith. So, in a GMSA Week celebration at Nyankpala Campus from 5th – 7th of February, 2010, Navrongo Campus was mandated to come out with a draft constitution.
MEMBERS OF THE CONSTITUTION DRAFT COMMITTEE
1. Dufailu Osman Adamu – Chairperson
2. Adam Salaam Jansbaka – Secretary
3. Hamidu Hassana Kumbo – Member
4. Rauf – Member
Firmly believing in Allah alone as the Sovereign Commander and Nourisher of the whole of the multiverse and all that it contains,
Further believing in the Holy Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the guide and the basis of the association,
Readily and devotedly responding to Allah’s call to establish a community enjoining all that is virtuous and forbidding all that is evil,
And fully committed to hold fast the cord of unity and brotherhood which Allah has stretched out to us,
We the Muslim Students of the University for Development Studies declare and give ourselves this constitution.
1. This constitution shall be the supreme law of the governance of the Ghana Muslim Students’
Association, University for Development Studies subject to the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith.
2. Any act or enactment, within the association herein established that is inconsistent within any provision of this constitution shall to the extent of that inconsistency be null and void.
NAME AND IDENTITY
1. This association shall be known and called “THE GHANA MUSLIM STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION – UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES”, hereinafter referred to as
2. The association shall be the mouthpiece and sole representative organization of all Muslim students in UDS, on religious, moral and spiritual matters and to have the complete power to represent all Muslim students in the University in matters within and outside the University affecting the interest of all Muslim students.
3. GMSA-UDS shall be an integrated body of all GMSA Branches in the University but each campus shall have singular representation at National GMSA.
4. The association shall always concern itself with the affairs of the University but shall not engage itself in partisan party politics and/or tribal issues.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To offer a common forum for the discussion of Muslim students’ problems, to co-ordinate activities of such students, to formulate Muslim students’ opinion on any matters which Muslim students may validly maintain an opinion and generally to promote a spirit of unity, brotherhood and understanding among all Muslims.
2. To help spread the message of Islam and co-ordinate efforts for its propagation.
3. To organize periodic social and cultural activities.
4. To inculcate in Muslim students the requisite leadership qualities and values necessary for the general mobilization of Muslims for community growth and development.
5. To encourage and promote both secular and Islamic education among Muslim youth.
6. Most importantly, the association shall endeavour to promote Islamic consciousness and pride among Muslim students on campus, and to help Muslim students within and outside campus and other associations on campus in the execution of their major programmes.
1. Membership of the GMSA-UDS shall be generally opened to all Muslim students in the
2. Any person(s) considered for membership at a Central Committee (CC) or General Assembly (GA) meeting of any of the Campuses of the University shall be regarded as honorary member(s).
3. Notwithstanding the provision of clause (1), any person who was a student may enjoy full membership for three (3) years after leaving the University. Thereafter, such a person becomes an alumnus.
4. Subject to the approval of Central Committee or General Assembly of any of the Campuses and the provision of this constitution, the Executive Board of any of the Campuses shall apply for affiliation with any regional or national Muslim organization.
5. The Central Committee or General Assembly shall have the right to discontinue any such affiliation as provided under the provision of clause (4) above.
1. GMSA-UDS shall be a federation of Muslim student bodies of the composite branches in the University.
2. GMSA-UDS shall generally operate under the following set-up:
a. Central Committee
b. Central GMSA
c. General Assembly
d. Executive Board
e. The General Membership
CENTRAL COMMITTEE (CC)
1. There shall be a Central Committee which shall comprise at most five (5) delegates from each of the Campuses preferably the Chief Imam, President, Secretary, Treasurer and Women Commissioner.
2. The Central Committee shall be the highest decision making body for GMSA in the University.
3. There shall be at least two (2) Central Committee meetings for each academic year.
4. There shall be common GMSA dues for all the Campuses which shall be determined by Central Committee from time-to-time.
5. Observers can be part of the Central Committee but they shall have no voting right.
6. The Central Committee shall be presided over by a steering committee comprising the GMSA presidents of the various campuses chaired by the Central GMSA President.
1. There shall be a Central GMSA which shall co-ordinate the activities of all the GMSA Branches of the University.
2. The Central GMSA President shall be the official spokesperson of GMSA at Central Administration.
3. The Central GMSA Seat shall rotate among the campuses of the University annually in line with the SRC Central Seat.
4. A campus shall be deemed qualified to host the Central Seat provided such a campus has existed for at least one (1) academic year.
5. Each campus shall pay one-third of its annual dues to the Central Seat during GMSA Week celebration.
There shall be a General Assembly, the composition of which shall include members of the executive board, representatives of the various halls and year groups and chairpersons of the following committees:
i. The Education Committee
ii. The Planning Committee
iii. The Finance Committee
iv. The Welfare Committee
v. The Mosque Management Committee
vi. The Electoral Committee
vii. The Audit Committee
viii. Public Relations and Editorial Committee
The following may also be invited:
i) Patrons of GMSA of the various Campuses ii) Observers
They shall have no voting rights
POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY (G.A)
1. The G.A. shall be the supreme legislative organ of each campus.
2. The G.A. shall deal with the general policy and any other matter(s) either referred to it by the executive board, a committee or as may be introduced by way of motion(s) standing in the name of not less than two (2) members.
3. Decision(s) taken or resolution(s) passed by the G.A. on such matters shall be regarded as GMSA policy.
4. The outgoing president / or secretary shall present to the G.A. a written report of the executives as well as accounts, suggestions and advice which may be useful for the future running of GMSA. The
G.A may also demand report on any relevant matter from any of the executive officers and committee chairpersons regarding their offices or activities.
5. An invited observer or other person may be requested to address the G.A on any matter that may be of interest to Muslim students.
6. The G.A shall convene at least once in a trimester. However, ad hoc or emergency meetings could be convened on pressing issues.
7. The quorum for the G.A shall be at least 60% of the members. However, the G.A meetings and deliberations may proceed accordingly had if at any time during such meetings, the number should fall below 60%. Any decision taken in such circumstances shall be binding on the G.A.
8. Decision of the G.A unless otherwise stated, shall be adopted by simple majority of members present and voting.
9. Prior to G.A meeting, the executive board, which in consultation with the financial committee, shall come out with the cost of the provision of refreshment to members at the G.A meeting.
10. The G.A shall be presided over by a steering committee comprising the president of GMSA, the secretary and the women’s commissioner, with the president as the chairperson.
MEMBERSHIP OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1. The Executive Board shall comprise:
b) Vice President
d) Vice Secretary
f) Public Relations Officer
g) Financial Secretary
h) Organizing Secretary
i) Women’s Commissioner
j) Assistant Women’s Commissioner
k) Chief Imam
l) Deputy Chief Imam
m) Chief Mu’azin
2. Membership of the Executive Board shall be both elective and nominative 3. The executive positions shall be left to the discretion of individual campuses
a. Chief Imam
b. Deputy Chief Imam
c. Chief Mu’azin
d. Vice Secretary
4. The executive positions shall be opened to both male and female Muslim students except the following which shall be reserved for male students: a. President
b. Chief Imam
c. Deputy Chief Imam
d. Chief Mu’azin
5. Notwithstanding clause one (1), any campus may eliminate or create executive portfolio(s) if it deems fit provided it will ensure efficiency in the organization of GMSA activities.
FUNCTIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
A: THE PRESIDENT:
1. The President shall preside over all meetings and shall be the chief spokesperson of the association in all matters. He shall represent the association in the event of any legal suit being prepared against GMSA.
2. The president shall preside over all meetings of the executive board, general meetings and the General Assembly. He shall direct the convening of the meetings. .
3. The president shall interpret standing orders during meetings.
4. He shall be in charge of the general supervision of GMSA activities by coordinating the works of the various committees of GMSA.
B: THE VICE PRESIDENT
1. In the absence of the president or his inability to act, his duties as stated in article 7, clause (A) shall devolve upon the vice president, provided that he shall not exercise any executive powers or take any policy decision or make any pronouncement except in conjunction with the secretary and treasurer. “Absence or inability to act” means “death”, “journey”
“infirmity”, “inexperience” or “removal from office”.
2. He shall undertake any duty assigned him by the President, General Assembly or Executive Board of GMSA.
C: THE SECRETARY
The Secretary shall:
1. On the direction of the president, convene all meetings of the association.
2. Keep records of all proceedings and resolutions of the association.
3. Come immediately after the vice president in the ranks of the executive board.
4. Carry all correspondence on behalf of GMSA.
5. Be the librarian of GMSA.
D: THE VICE SECRETARY
1. In the absence of the secretary or his inability to act, his duties shall devolve upon the vice secretary.
2. He shall undertake any duty assigned him by the President, General Assembly or Executive Board of GMSA.
E: THE TREASURER
1. Keep records of all financial transactions of the association and shall present to the Muslim Ummah statement of accounts at a general meeting of the association at the end of the term of office.
2. Present a final statement of accounts to the Audit Committee covering his tenure of office. He /she shall also furnish the General Assembly, at emergency meetings, with a statement of account for any period within his tenure as maybe demanded, without prejudice, by any five members of GMSA such a meeting shall be held within seven days of receiving such request. No other business shall be considered except the issues at stake.
3. Receive all monies for GMSA and deposit, withdraw and disburse these monies as the executive board may direct.
F. ACTING TREASURER
1. The secretary of the finance committee shall in the absence of the treasurer act as a treasurer.
2. In the event of the death removal or resignation of the treasurer, the secretary of the financial committee shall act as treasurer until such time that fresh elections are conducted to fill the post.
G. THE ORGANIZING SECRETARY
The organizing secretary shall;
1. Be responsible for publicizing all the meetings of the association
2. Perform all other duties as may be deemed to be within the scope of his/her office and be assigned to him/her by the president or the executive board.
H. WOMEN’S COMMISSIONER
1. Be a representative of the female members of the association on the executive board.
2. Co-ordinate the affairs of the female members and report to the executive board.
3. Be responsible for organizing female members for GMSA activities in consultation with the Chief Imam and the President.
I.ASSISTANT WOMEN’S COMMISSIONER
1. Be a co-representative of the female members of the association on the executive board.
2. Play requisite supportive roles to complement the functions of the Women’s Commissioner.
3. In the absence of the Women’s Commissioner or her inability to perform her duties article
11, clause (G) shall devolve upon the assistant Women’s Commissioner.
J: THE CHIEF IMAM The Chief Imam shall:
1. Be the leader of all the Imams
2. Be the Chairperson of the Education Committee
3. Preside over all activities relating to the spiritual life of Muslims on campus
4. In consultation with other Imams appoint new Imams and Mu’azins
5. Any other duty
K. THE DEPUTY CHIEF IMAM
1. Play requisite supportive roles to complement the functions of the Chief Imam
2. In the absence of the Chief Imam or his inability to perform his duties article 11, clause (H) shall devolve upon the Deputy Chief Imam.
L. THE CHIEF MU’AZ
The Chief Mu’azin shall:
1. Together with other Mu’azins be responsible for calling adhan.
2. Be the chairperson of the Mosque Management Committee.
3. Preside over all matters relating to taking care of the property of the mosque and sanitation in and around the mosque.
4. Any other duty.
M. PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
There shall be a public relations officer who shall;
1. The PRO shall be the chairman of the publicity and editorial committee.
2. The PRO shall at all times be the editor-in-chief
3. The PRO shall sign all public releases from the Association
4. The PRO shall be the official mouth piece of the association.
N. FINANCIAL SECRETARY
1. The financial secretary shall be the chairman of the finance committee of GMSA
2. Keep records of all financial transactions of the association and shall present to the Muslim Ummah statement of accounts at a general meeting of the association at the end of the term of office.
3. Present a final statement of accounts to the Audit Committee covering his tenure of office. He /she shall also furnish the General Assembly, at emergency meetings, with a statement of account for any period within his tenure as maybe demanded, without prejudice, by any five members of GMSA such a meeting shall be held within seven days of receiving such request. No other business shall be considered except the issues at stake.
4. The financial secretary shall work alongside with the treasurer to raise funds for the association.
1. The following Committees shall exist under The GMSA-UDS constitution:
i) The Education Committee ii) The Finance Committee iii) The Planning Committee iv) The Welfare Committee
v) The Mosque Management Committee
vi) The Electoral Committee
vii) The Audit Committee viii) Publicity and Editorial Committee
2. Each Committee shall in consultation with the executive board appoint a chairperson and a secretary for running the affairs of such a committee.
3. Notwithstanding clause one (1), any campus may create ad hoc committee(s) it deems fit provided it will ensure efficiency in the organization of GMSA activities.
FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMITTEES
THE EDUCATION COMMITTEE
i. The Committee shall have a membership of seven (7) with a lady inclusive.
ii. The Committee shall comprise of four (4) Imams as automatic members and any other
“enlightened” person (s) in the religion.
iii. The committee shall be responsible for the spreading of the message of Islam and other relevant information that will be beneficial to Muslim communities. It shall conduct researches and engage in publications as means of propagation.
iv. The committee may also invite other enlightened Muslims who are not members of the association to the committee’s educational activities.
v. The committee shall have mandate to resolve conflicts between students or group of students.
vi. In the execution of its functions, the committee shall be subject only to the provisions of the Holy
Qur’an, prophetic traditions and this constitution. But shall not be subject to the control or direction of any other person (s) or authority.
vii. The committee shall have jurisdiction in every matter relating to the enforcement or interpretation of any provision of this constitution and in every matter where it is alleged that a person or body of persons have the powers conferred on them by this constitution.
i. The committee shall comprise of seven (7) members who shall include the Treasurer as the chairperson.
ii. The committee shall be responsible for raising funds through donations, dues, investment and any other lawful means.
iii. The committee shall draw up policies to ensure effective collection of dues and disbursement and retrieval of “soft” loans to the Muslim Ummah.
iv. The finance committee shall prepare a budget for a trimester to the executive board at the beginning of the trimester.
v. The committee shall pre-audit all financial transactions of the executive board involving amounts in excess of GH¢10.00.
vi. Any receipt into or withdrawal from the GMSA fund by any document, whatsoever, shall be authenticated by the signatures of any two of the following: a) The President
b) The Secretary
THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
i. The committee shall comprise of Seven (7) members
ii. The committee shall be responsible for designing projects and programmes in every trimester.
THE WELFARE COMMITTEE
i. The committee shall comprise of Seven (7) members
ii. The committee shall be responsible for “soft” loan disbursement to members, based on their needs, and retrieval, in clause (2) of Article 12.
iii. The committee shall be in charge of the general social welfare of Muslim
students iv. It shall be responsible for the overall health and sanitation matters
affecting Moslem students.
v. The committee shall oversee the planning, preparation and serving of food, fruits and beverages during Ramadan and on any other occasion.
THE MOSQUE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
i. The committee shall comprise of five (5) members, with the mu’azins as automatic members ii. The committee shall ensure good sanitary conditions in and around the mosque.
iii. The committee shall be in charge of safekeeping of praying mats, ablution cans and any other property belonging to the Ummah.
iv. The committee may recommend to the appropriate authority to undertake a project, replace and or repair any property in and/or around the mosque.
THE ELECTORAL COMMITTEE
i. The electoral commission shall comprise of the electoral commissioner who shall be appointed by the executive board at the first meeting after being sworn into office.
ii. The electoral committee shall comprise of five (5) members, chaired by the electoral commissioner with two (2) deputies and two (2) other members appointed by the President in consultation with the Chief Imam.
iii. The committee shall be responsible for vetting of prospective candidates for GMSA executive positions.
iv. The commission shall set up rules for the conduct of vetting on which grounds candidates shall be qualified or disqualified.
iv. The commission may make rules and / or regulations for the exercise and execution of its functions to wit the conduct of The GMSA election.
v. The commission shall be responsible for conducting all The GMSA elections.
vi. The out-going electoral commissioner shall hand over to the electoral commissioner designate, seven days after his appointment.
vii. The electoral commissioner shall exercise supervision jurisdiction over the conduct of all The GMSA elections
viii. The electoral commissioner shall be a student who is qualified to stand and contest elections under this constitution.
THE AUDIT COMMITTEE
i. The committee shall be composed of five (5) members ii. The committee shall be responsible for auditing the income and expenditure accounts of GMSA.
PUBLICITY AND EDITORIAL COMMITTEE
i. There shall be a Public Relations Officer who will also be the chairman of publicity and editorial committee. ii. There shall be a publicity and editorial committee.
iii. The Chairman shall be assisted by one (1) Deputy officer and other course representatives. iv. The committee shall be responsible for the publicity of meetings, programmes, activities and events.
v. The committee shall be responsible for editing articles and publications from members. vi. The committee shall for all publicity issues of the Executive committee.
1. Nominations shall be opened to all Muslim students of the University who have successfully completed at least one academic year of study.
2. A candidate shall be nominated by three members of GMSA with at least one female
3. Nominations shall be opened for (2) weeks.
4. Nomination forms shall be obtained for free by interested members.
RULES FOR THE CONDUCT OF ELECTIONS
The following regulations shall apply to all The GMSA elections:
1. A simple majority is required to win an election
2. Candidates who stand unopposed shall acquire at least 50% of vote cast to win the past.
3. In the event of a tie, a run-off shall be held within one week of announcing the electoral results.
4. Subject to approval by the education committee, the electoral commissioner shall be empowered to enact other rules that he deems necessary to ensure smooth running of the elections.
5. Any candidate(s) who shall be guilty of an election malpractice shall be disqualified from the elections by the electoral commissioner.
6. Election procedure on which this constitution is silent shall be referred to the Education Committee.
7. No student shall be eligible to contest elections to any position under this constitution who has ones been voted out of any student office in this university for proven misconduct.
1. Any worker and/or officer who incurs any legal or other liabilities on behalf of GMSA shall be indemnified out of assets and/or funds of the Association provided any such liabilities are incurred in the legitimate and legal performance of their duties as assigned to him/her under the provisions of this constitution on behalf of GMSA.
RESIGNATION AND/OR REMOVAL OF OFFICERS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVES
1. Executive Committee officers jointly or severally may relinquish their seats voluntarily or may be removed from office by a simple majority of the Muslim students present and voting on any of the following grounds:
i. Misappropriation of GMSA funds, ii. Deformity of mind iii. Gross misconduct iv. Negligence of duty
v. Any act that is likely to bring GMSA into disrepute vi. If he/she denounces Islam
2. A representative or any member of the General Assembly may resign his/her seat voluntarily or may be removed as a member by a simple majority of the members of GMSA present and voting on the following grounds.
i. Misappropriation of funds ii. Deformity of mind iii. Gross misconduct iv. Absence from three consecutive meetings of the General Assembly without acceptable reason (s), v. He/she denounces Islam.
3. In the event of the resignation or removal of a member or representative, the executive committee shall occupy the vacancy of the representative with another representative or appoint an executive member to act in place of such a vacancy until a fresh election is conducted to elect a new executive member to occupy the vacancy.
4. All cases of resignation should be formally acknowledged by the resignee.
5. The General Assembly may remove any officer/s from office by a two-third majority of members present and voting at a meeting convened for that purpose, otherwise.
6. Removal of any member/s of the executive board shall be governed only by the provisions of this constitution.
7. Any petition seeking to remove from office an officer/s of the association for stated reasons shall be directed to the president or the executive body of GMSA, who shall within seven days, convene an executive board meeting to consider the petition.
8. In the event of removing the President, he shall be refused to step down until he is otherwise exonerated.
1. A GMSA Week shall be organized annually for Muslim students of the University.
2. The said GMSA Week shall take place in the second trimester of every academic year.
3. The Campus holding the Central GMSA Seat shall host the said GMSA Week.
4. A Central Committee meeting shall be held to plan the GMSA Week.
5. There shall be a Central Committee meeting during the GMSA Week.
6. The number of Muslim students from each of the campuses attending the said GMSA Week shall be determined by Central Committee.
1. The executive shall call a general meeting at least twice in a trimester and any other time(s) when necessary.
2. 75% of members shall form a quorum. However, the meeting may proceed, and deliberations accordingly had it at any time during such meetings the number should fall below the 75%. Any decision taken in such circumstances shall be binding on all members
3. The executive board shall convene an executive board meeting at any time it is deemed necessary.
1. The executive board; shall organize a seminar at least once in a trimester.
2. Efforts should be made by the executives for the seminar to be covered by the press.
SUSPENSION OF PART OF THE CONSTITUTION
1. Any article(s) or any clause(s) in this constitution may be suspended for specific reason/s that is/are pressing and demand that such an action be taken.
2. Any such suspension shall be by means of a motion to such effect moved and carried by a twothirds (2/3) majority of the members present and voting at a Central Committee meeting.
1. The Central Committee or General Assembly shall draw up its own standing orders for the conduct of its business.
2. The executive board shall draw up standing orders at general meetings.
1. All or any part of the articles or clauses of this constitution may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended by the Central Committee.
2. Before Central Committee considers any matter of an amendment to this constitution, there shall have been a written notice of the proposed part or portion to the general Muslim Ummah two clear weeks before the meetings at which such matter may be tabled or discussed.
3. The proposals to amend any part/s of this constitution shall be delivered to the executive board of each campus two clear weeks before the meeting at which the matter will be considered.
4. Amendments to the constitution can only be made by two-thirds (2/3) majority decision of members present and voting at a meeting of the Central Committee. Central Committee may delegate the duty of amending the constitution to be in conformity with stated proposals to a constitutional review committee, which has been set up for that purpose.
‘HE’ stands for both sexes
‘CHAIRMAN’ stands for both sexes
‘OBSERVERS’ include representation from alumni
RECOMMENDATION FOR EFFECTIVE USE OF THE CONSTITUTION
1. There must be effective communication among members of the executive board, between the executive board and the Muslim Ummah and between GMSA and the University Authority.
2. Education of all officers under the constitution by the preceding executives so as to know their responsibilities and limitations.
3. This constitution must be made accessible to the entire Muslim Ummah on campus.
4. Strict observance of the provisions of the constitution.
5. Effective mobilization of funds from the Muslim Ummah and other sources.
6. Co-ordination of all activities of the various committees and effective co-operation with other institutions and the National executive board.
7. The need for co-operation, understanding and tolerance among office holders and the members of the association.
8. Most importantly, in times of the contradiction of any provision of this constitution with the Holy
Qur’an, the constitution should be put aside and priority given to the dictates of the Holy Qur’an and Hadith.
9. GMSA Week celebration should be organized annually to conscientise the Ummah on the values of Islam.
10. An outreach programme be embarked upon by the education committee any interested member/s at least once every trimester.
11. On the authority of Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him, he said; the prophet Muhammad (saw) said.
“ A people are led by the best of them in the Qur’an (recitation and memory); if they are the same, in the Qur’an, then the best of them in prophetic tradition (knowledge and practice); if they are the same, then the first to migrate (Hijra); if they are still the same, then the eldest amongst them.’’ By analogy, selection of members to serve as Imams should be based on the above ingredients.
12. Conscious efforts should be made to maintain and sustain a special fund (Iftar Suaim) to cater for the cost involved in breaking of fast during the month Ramadan
PLEDGE FOR HOLDING OFFICE
I, Brother/ sister …………………………… do hereby accept the office of ……………………….. of the Ghana Muslim students Association and declare as follows:
1. That I promise, IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, to discharge my duties faithfully and honestly without fear or favour as stipulated in the constitution with regards to my office.
2. That I will always abide by any decision of the Central Committee, Executive Committee and the General House without going against them once decided.
3. That should I be found guilty of mismanagement of funds or any other unislamic practice/s, affirm that any of the following steps be taken against me: a. That I should be relieved of my post with immediate effect,
b. That the authority of this institution be contacted with the view to recovering the amount arising from the said funds mismanaged,
c. That a court action could be instituted against me to recover the said mismanaged funds.
NAME: ………………………………………………………………………………………… PRESENT ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………….
PERMANENT ADDRESS: ………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………….
TEL NO. :…………………………… E-MAIL ADDRESS: …………………………………
SIGNATURE: ………………………………….. DATE: …………………………
GUARANTOR’S SIGNATURE: ………………………… DATE: ………………………
NB: This form must be completed by all officers and returned to the secretary within the first week of assuming office.